Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Import custom visuals from marketplace doesn't work

Hi everyone,

we have a problem when trying to import custom visuals from the marketplace. I can log in to the marketplace from Power BI Desktop and get a list of possible visuals to import.

IMett_1-1597155016376.png

However when I try to add the visual to the report, I get the following error. This is not a temporal issue but a persistent one which concerns each user in our organization.

IMett_0-1597154804013.png

We use Power BI Desktop optimized for Report server in the May 2020 version.

Any ideas what we could do?

The tenant settings allow to use certified visuals from market store, just in case this is relevant.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@IMett 

The latest version 2.81.5831.1181 64-bit (May 2020) works fine for me. You may also create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

IMett
Helper III

@v-chuncz-msft We have the version 2.81.5831.941 64-bit (Mai 2020), so it's slightly older than yours - however I can't imagine, that this is the reason. Actually we had this issue already much longer (almost two years), but now is the first time that we are using the latest major version of Power BI Desktop.

I will try a support ticket.