Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Image , Color of Background Severely Lost

Dear Teams, 

My few reports recently are lost the images i inserted in and Lost the Color Background. 
the background turn Black while i used Red, 

It looks okay on the power BI service and desktop , but severely not okay on Publich link embaded. 

Anyone can help me how to settle this ? This bugs looks annoying on the report. 

thanks for your support so far.  

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Would you please share the publish to web URL of the issued report? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

This is not fixed for me. The behaviour is even worse then before.

If I upload (update) an existing report with the new wallpaper option, I get a blank background in the service and in the web url.

Before the fix the service would work and the web url wouldnt. Now after the fix the service is also broken.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123

The images in your shared URL display fine on my side, please test it again. 

@Anonymous Please share pbix file and publish to web URL with us. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

The images in the link @Chanleakna123 shared do not work for me either. I use IE 11.1155.15063.0 and I am based in The Netherlands, Europe.

I will gladly share the pbix and weblink with you, but not through an open forum. In Europe and in my company we have strict privacy laws. Please let me know how I can get the files to you another way.

edit: the images work, but there is no background (regarding @Chanleakna123 's report)

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have tested with IE version 11.1.17134.0, the images display fine, see: 

w1.PNGw2.PNGw3.PNG

Please update your IE version or try another browsers. 

You can upload your pbix file to your Onedrive and send URL to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

I have a feeling we are not talking about the same things. @Chanleakna123 gave me the idea the problem was with the page packground, not with the images. Well at least that is my problem. @Chanleakna123 please reply and clarify?

I will send you my files/info via PM in a moment.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy

@Anonymous , yes , i have the report which lost the background of the color and it doesn't work . but now it's work as fine from my side after the update from the BI Team. 

now eth looks okay from my site. 

@Anonymous , you should get support from BI Team to get this solved fastest . 

@v-qiuyu-msft 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Publish your pbix file to Power BI service and publish to web doesn't have this issue, it seems the issue happens to the report publisher to service before. 

I have report this issue internally, will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

pftcg
Advocate I

Also having this issue.

Are there any ways to fix this without having to get a new public URL link?