Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Image , Color of Background Severely Lost

Dear Teams, 

My few reports recently are lost the images i inserted in and Lost the Color Background. 
the background turn Black while i used Red, 

It looks okay on the power BI service and desktop , but severely not okay on Publich link embaded. 

Anyone can help me how to settle this ? This bugs looks annoying on the report. 

thanks for your support so far.  

Comments
DanDay
Regular Visitor

I am experience the same issue. I noticed yesterday that our published links are not displaying Page Background images or Inserted images i have used to attach my bookmarks to.

Everything displays fine in desktop and service but not in the published version.

gustavotorrealb
Frequent Visitor

Good Morning.

I have been having this same problem since a few days ago, at first I thought it was a connectivity issue, maybe something wrong with my network or the Internet Explorer Version, But I have tried other browsers such as google Chrome) and it's the same issue.

All the images I had set in the background of my report are not loading. When I go to the Desktop Service or or the PowertBI Online, it displays correctly.

can you help us out? Does anyone has a solution for this?

IAmDan
Advocate I

I too am experienceing this issue. Any images added are now not showing in published links.

r_anselm0
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem too. If I delete the report and publish again, the pictures will be load, but I'll lose my previous link. Please team of Microsoft, verify the problem.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 79681873.

Would you please share URL of these issued publish to web reports for us to investigate the issue? Thanks. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Myran
Regular Visitor

Having the same problem with a recently uploaded report (but not with reports uploaded a month ago). The shapemaps are not working either as well as images and the colormap.

Here is the link to my public report:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYTIyMmIyOTktODBhOS00NzhlLWI4ZmMtM2M5OGU2ZGQwZDdiIiwidCI6ImZjN...

igorabdo
Advocate II

I've the same problem.

gustavotorrealb
Frequent Visitor

Hello Qiuyun Yu,

Thanks for reporting this to Microsoft, here is the link to my published report:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiMzc5MzFhNjktZDU4YS00ZGEyLTllMTYtYjE4N2U3YTgxNGIwIiwidCI6ImRmY...

Kind regards,

Gustavo T

Liaise
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem. Not only are images being stripped from the weblinks but you also cannot save any changes to your report in the power bi service. Yes, by removing the database all together and re uploading the pbix file does correct it but when you make aother change and upload the pbix file again the same issue comes back. This is not ideal because removing the database all together also removes any reports saved based of the database and all the links. This has all started from the August 2018 update. Here is is the error I get when I try to save a report in the power bi service.

Something went wrong

Unable to save the report
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity IDec3bac37-8db2-40e3-9ac5-b54f14f9ecba
Request IDdfddd544-5d28-af72-dd14-bb4deeed4cac
Correlation IDfad3050e-a72c-900e-cc30-741009eb569f
Status code401
TimeFri Aug 10 2018 08:50:46 GMT+1000 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Version13.0.6199.204