Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Iframe and Link for Embeding in portal or web site doesnt sign-in automatically

Hi,

according to the manual on your website embed reports should automatically log-in when user already did it in browser session. That was thrue until New year, but now it doesnt work any more. When I take the link and try it in my browser, despite of being loged, it ask for sign-in. When I click the button, sign-in. It works for 1-2 hours before token expires and it ask again for authentication. Can you pleasy repair it or give me any advise? In this state are embed link useless.

Best regards

David

Hi @Abax 

The authentication token lifetime is controlled based on your Azure AD settings. When the authentication token expires, the user will need to sign in again to get an updated authentication token. The default lifetime is one hour, but it might be shorter or longer in your organization. You can't automatically refresh the token in this scenario.

More info you can refer to the link below :

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-embed-secure#considerations-and...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Abax 

The authentication token lifetime is controlled based on your Azure AD settings. When the authentication token expires, the user will need to sign in again to get an updated authentication token. The default lifetime is one hour, but it might be shorter or longer in your organization. You can't automatically refresh the token in this scenario.

More info you can refer to the link below :

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-embed-secure#considerations-and...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao