Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ISSUE- POWERBI DASHBOARDS PUBLISH - PREMIUM CAPACITY - post LATEST release

Unable to view the reports and dashboards published in PREMIUM CAPACITY workspace from yesterday(21-OCT'20). Unable to open PBIX in POWERBI DESKTOP. raise this issue but still no resolution.how do I log an incident with POWERBI SUPPORT TEAM?please suggest

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi  @Anonymous 

It works well on my side, for log an incident with POWERBI SUPPORT TEAM, you could create a support ticket in Power BI Support team to get further help.

Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/683031?advanced=false&collapse_discussion=true&q=Scroll%20down%20and%20click%20%22CREATE%20SUPPORT%20TICKET%22.&search_type=thread

Regards,

Lin

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried above but I was unable to raise a ticket and see issue

I had requested for access and awaiting for same. Please let me know if there is any support center number that I can call and show the issue who will help in fixing same, Actually business is getting imapacted because leadership entire regional metrics was automated using POWERBI DASHBOARDS and none able to access reports on POWER BI service.

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi  @Anonymous 

Why do you unable to raise a ticket, create a support ticket need a pro licence.

if there are some error sceenshots, please share them with us.

and what is the CAPACITY ID of this workspace?

Regards,

Lin

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi  @Anonymous 

and also you could try to contact support over the phone as below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/power-bi-cannot-sign-in

hope you could solve your problem quickly and share the solution with us.

Regards,

Lin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi My issue is still not resoved and was unable to create support ticket as well as I am ending up with some access related issues.

PREMIUM CAPACITY ID details I am trying to get from ADMIT team will share shortly. But could get details from error screenshot and logs

eedback Type:
Frown (Error)

Timestamp:
2020-10-22T05:19:18.9023973Z

Local Time:
2020-10-22T10:49:18.9023973+05:30

Session ID:
dda65b48-dd8a-47dc-bba2-6b5b95e14516

Release:
October 2020

Product Version:
2.86.727.0 (20.10) (x64)

Stack Trace:
at Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.CefSharpFramework.CefWebBrowser.<>c__DisplayClass52_1.<OnRenderProcessTerminated>b__1()

PowerBINonFatalError_ErrorDescription:
OutOfMemory

PowerBINonFatalError:
{"AppName":"PBIDesktop","AppVersion":"2.86.727.0","ModuleName":"Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.dll","Component":"Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.CefSharpFramework.CefWebBrowser+<>c__DisplayClass52_1","Error":"Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.CefSharpFramework.Exceptions.CefProcessCrashedException - OutOfMemory","MethodDef":"<OnRenderProcessTerminated>b__1","ErrorOffset":"21"}

OS Version:
Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.14393.0 (x64 en-US)

CLR Version:
4.7 or later [Release Number = 528049]

Peak Virtual Memory:
55.5 GB

Private Memory:
15 GB

Peak Working Set:
21.1 GB

IE Version:

User ID:
8bc75ae5-79e8-4bfb-b82a-bcb7ec541327

Workbook Package Info:
1* - en-US, Query Groups: 9, fastCombine: Disabled, runBackgroundAnalysis: True.

Telemetry Enabled:
True

Model Default Mode:
Import

Model Version:
PowerBI_V3

Is Report V3 Models Enabled:
True

Enabled Preview Features:
PBI_NewWebTableInference
PBI_v3ModelsPreview

Disabled Preview Features:
PBI_shapeMapVisualEnabled
PBI_SpanishLinguisticsEnabled
PBI_JsonTableInference
PBI_ImportTextByExample
PBI_ExcelTableInference
PBI_qnaLiveConnect
PBI_dataSearchCuration
PBI_azureMapVisual
PBI_dataPointLassoSelect
PBI_narrativeTextBox
PBI_dynamicParameters

Disabled DirectQuery Options:
TreatHanaAsRelationalSource

Cloud:
GlobalCloud

Browser name:
ExplorationBrowser

DPI Scale:
150%

Supported Services:
Power BI

these are details.

unable to save PBIX desktop file also 

error--cefsharp.browsersubprocess has stopped working

need resolution 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Raised case ID and awaiting for MICROSOFT support engineer to be assigned. Things are becoming worser now not able to open the PBIX file downloaded from service using latest version of POWERBI desktop. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

these are region details.

SandhyaS_0-1603774731598.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today's latest version donwloaded still no resolutuon and bug continues.

what is expected ETA for bug fix . Did not expect this sort of support from Microsoft . Suprised to see lack of support/delay in fix when critical business report getting impacted.

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi  @Anonymous 

Since there is no similar issue is submitted, and it seems that only you face this issue, it sounds that there should be something wrong in your PC, not sure if it is a bug. If you could open it in another PC?

and from the error message, you can also take a look at the below links about CefSharp.BrowserSubproces:

What is CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe? 

Raised case ID and awaiting for MICROSOFT support engineer to be assigned.

does power bi support team not give you a solution yet, what is the update from them.

Regards,

Lin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday only Microsoft engineer assigned awaiting for meeting setup. Not only me and in my system everyone who is accessing dashhboard facing issue.

I have two report 

1) one main report (all pages)

2) Other report which used live connection of power data set of main report.(selected pages)

till OCT 2020 release these all reports were working fine in POWERBI desktop and powerbi service (app.powerbi.com).

report one I had republished on day OCT 2020 software was released. from that day onwards that report not getting displayed on service (page not responsive error). If i see in console it share error message no response from server.

report 2 we did not republish same pages and using same dataset working fine.