Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ISSUE: Not possible to access Reports from Power BI Apps since last week

I have various workspaces from which I have created Apps collecting dashboards and reports. This has worked seamlessly for months and months but suddenly last week, my self and at least one other user in my team can't access the Reports from the App. We do see the report and the tabs in the left-hand menu but nothing happens when we click (we are not directed to the report but simply stay where we are). There are no error messages shown. I am the owner of both workspaces and reports; hence it is not a permission issue. Several colleagues can access the exact same apps and reports without problems. Please help me 🙂

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support

Hi @AnnLouise ,

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test.

Did this issue happen frequently recently or just a temporary issue? Whether it could be casued by the browser, try to clear the broswer cache or choose another broswer to check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

AnnLouise

Hi there

I have already tried in various browsers and the problem is the same. I have now also tried clearing the cache; didn't help either. The problem is there all the time and has been for 2-3 weeks now.

I'm hoping to get some help 🙂