Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

I keep getting the following error when I attempt to upload my visual to my workspace.

When I try to upload my visual (built using Python Scripts) I keep getting the following error.

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: matplotlib.units.ConversionError: Failed to convert value(s) to axis units: 'Maintenance'

Activity ID: a4438b08-8766-49d5-a28c-ebe2df28a243
Request ID: 8cb027e5-3af0-42ae-9b7d-ddccfd8e48d1
Correlation ID: d8cf18ea-cf95-f8ec-ab34-1ae624d21359
Time: Tue Nov 22 2022 11:41:44 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.19445.37
Client version: 2211.1.10948-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-east-a-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

When I click on the Get Help Button at the bottom of the page it takes me to page that is telling me about issues with R.  I am not using R.  I also have Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn libraries loaded.

Hi @bkanderso 

Please check the column 'Maintenance' whether the column use the correct data value . You can refer to the similar issue .

Solved: Script Run Time Error for a Python Chart in Power ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @bkanderso 

Please check the column 'Maintenance' whether the column use the correct data value . You can refer to the similar issue .

Solved: Script Run Time Error for a Python Chart in Power ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

bkanderso
Helper I

Ailsa Tao,

The coulmn does not use a date value.  I have a question for the Community Support Team.  I am hoping this is the isue.  If it is I will need to make changes in several connected tables to make the visual work.

Here is my question:

I have built a Seaborn Strip Plot in Power BI using Python. When I try to publish the Visual to my Power BI Workspace I get the following error.

matplotlib.units.ConversionError: Failed to convert value(s) to axis units: 'Maintenance'

The X-Axis label Values come from the table (Phase Titles). The Phase titles (six different phases with one being "NA".  The phases titled "NA" contains all units which do not fall within one of the other phases. Would this be the issue with the conversion error? Do I need to change NA to "Other", or some other title besides NA?  When I run the script the phase title "NA" shows up on the X-Axis as NaN.

I have not attempted to change the value for NA as this will impact the entire model so I dont want to make changes to the entire model until I have identified the issue.

bkanderso
Helper I

Ailsa Tao,

The coulmn does not use a date value.  I have a question for the Community Support Team.  I am hoping this is the isue.  If it is I will need to make changes in several connected tables to make the visual work.

Here is my question:

Can you help?

I have built a Seaborn Strip Plot in Power BI using Python. When I try to publish the Visual to my Power BI Workspace I get the following error: matplotlib.units.ConversionError: Failed to convert value(s) to axis units: 'Maintenance'

The X-Axis label Values come from the table (Phase Titles). The Phase titles (six different phases with one being "NA".  The phases titled "NA" contains all units which do not fall within one of the other phases. Would this be the issue with the conversion error? Do I need to change NA to "Other", or some other title besides NA?  When I run the script the phase title "NA" shows up on the X-Axis as NaN.

I have not attempted to change the value for NA as this will impact the entire model so I dont want to make changes to the entire model until I have identified the issue.