Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

I got 6 'refresh failed' messages for datasets I don't own

I recieved 6 'refresh failed' emails this AM, between 2:52am-3:21am, for a number of datasets that I don't own and have zero awareness into. Of course, there's no useful links to those datasets, nor are other people listed on the emails, so I cannot discover or inform the people responsible, nor can I prevent the issue from happening again. So there's a number of bugs here:

1. Why did I get these messages
  2. Why are they not sent to everyone on the list, instead of 'everyone gets their own unique message' (ie, why isn't the 'to: line filled with multiple people)
  3. Why isn't there a link to the dataset in question (there's a link to something, but it doesn't go to the dataset in question)
  4. Why is the "technical information" completely useless to an end user
Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @moody31415

I guess some dataset owners set the feature Sending refresh notifications to others to let Power BI sends refresh failure email to your email address. For the issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered