Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

XiaodongLiang
Regular Visitor

I cannot find the invoice!!!

I subscribed PowerBI two months ago. The bill is avaialble with my corporation card. However, I cannot find any invoice with my account, even it says I have no subcription! 

I tried to ask PowerBI billing service with the billing number.  It is funny they said it is not in their scope and asked me to contact sales team. While they are not either able to forward my request to sales team directly, while asking me to log ticket, but it requires to subscribe PowerBI before you logging ticket. chiken-egg problem! I have  to scratch my head here and there to find where there  is possiblity. 

It is really frustrated with the help! I have no idea now. And even in the Community, no board for pricing/billing.. I do not hope any help from this board, but just making my vioce. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@XiaodongLiang ,

If you are the admin user, you can enter admin center to check the purchased product and invoice list.

Capture.PNG  

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@XiaodongLiang ,

If you are the admin user, you can enter admin center to check the purchased product and invoice list.

Capture.PNG  

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

I am not sure why the answer above should be accepted as solution. It simplyy assumes I  am the Admin. If I were admin, I would have found the info.

acually, finally, the bill is found under my tenant account on Azure!!  As said, this tenant account subscribed PowerBI. But PowerBI does not reflect the subscription with PowerBI account. And the host account does not subscribe at all, so no such info either. And once again, no Admin option with host account or tenant account, because host  account is authorized by my company. I am not admin at all.

This is obviously a bug with subscription  manangemnt. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.