Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

I cannot export to pdf or powerpoint

I couldn't find the support, so I will try here. I can't export Power BI to pdf which is essential to my work. 

The status code is the 200 and the following shows as an error message: 

Aktivitets-id: 7d5f74fe-f3b7-4be9-b2a7-f1904a57995e
Anmodnings-id: 9e5e2037-e9c6-a294-ee18-de2f348b5a75
Korrelations-id: b937b604-678e-2417-a41f-22bc093db932
Statuskode: 200
Klokkeslæt: Tue Jan 25 2022 09:48:06 GMT+0100 (Centraleuropæisk normaltid)
Tjenesteversion: 13.0.17535.35
Klientversion: 2201.3.09479-train
Klynge-URI: https://wabi-north-europe-c-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

How do I fix it?

Hi All,

Fix for the issue should have been deployed into the product environment. Please check at your side to see whether this issue still happens. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous 

Currently, there are several know issue on exporting report to PDF/PPT. Fix will be available in production environment recently.

• If you have blank pages in your report, you might experience issue while exporting reports to PPT and PDF.(ICM 285199713)
  • You might experience issues with exporting report to PPT/PDF, this issue happens particularly when a customer's report visual has many-to-many relationship or if visual contains one or more filters with deleted columns, type mismatches, or other breaking modeling changes. Exports fails only if conditions match.(ICM 280467601)

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi All,

Fix for the issue should have been deployed into the product environment. Please check at your side to see whether this issue still happens. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,