Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

I can't switch between Workspaces

All morning I have been unable to switch between workspaces. Everytime I try to select a different workspace, I'm either taken to a dashboard that no longer exists, my featured dashboard, or a separate dashboard that never ends up loading. On rare the rare occasion I'm able to get into a different workspace - when I select a report - the service tries to direct me to my personal workspace.

Not really sure what to do to fix or address this, but Power BI service is in an unusable state for me at the moment.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @CRamirez

Does the issue happen before? Where is your Power BI located? 

If your Power BI locates in North Europe, I guess it's might be related to this known issue listed in Support site: 

w1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

CRamirez
Advocate II

@v-qiuyu-msft ,

I'm in North America so I don't believe I would have been affected by that issue. This has happened on rare occasions, but this time it has been a continuous issue since yesterday.

I went and checked Internet Explorer and I'm not experiencing the issue so it must be browser related I'm guessing. On Google Chrome I'm still unable to switch between workspaces. 

drum1010
Advocate II

i am also having issues navigating the Power BI service using Chrome, starting yesterday afternoon (8/26). clicking on my workspace does nothing, and I also get stuck on a report page, no matter what i click. I've had to resort to using Edge, which doesn't appear to have this problem (which sucks, because Power BI works much faster and better in Chrome).

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I tested with Chrome browser version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) but not able to reproduce the issue. Please update your Chrome browser to the same version as ours then test again. You can also try clear browser cache.  

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu