Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

I can't see the files from shared OneDrive folder

Someone share a folder with me on onedrive for bus. When I try to connect to it, I can't see the files. Everything is fine with my other folders.

Mateusz_Ponka_0-1660814172472.pngMateusz_Ponka_1-1660814264551.png

I also tried to connect via = 

SharePoint.Contents but cant expand the folder, it shows up as binary and not as a table
Mateusz_Ponka_2-1660814381072.png

The user gave me full permission to the folder such as full acess wchich means that I am aslo a owner. 

I tested a shared folder for someone else and everything was fine

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test.

Based on the pictures that you have provided, looks like you have used dataflow or datamarts which is used Power Query online to connect to the data source.

If try to connect to the same data source in Power BI Desktop by Power Query editor, whehter it works or still has the same issue that you can check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test.

Based on the pictures that you have provided, looks like you have used dataflow or datamarts which is used Power Query online to connect to the data source.

If try to connect to the same data source in Power BI Desktop by Power Query editor, whehter it works or still has the same issue that you can check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Mateusz_Płonka
Advocate I

I just posted pictures for preview with online versions, queries faster. The same problem occurs on the desktop version.

Mateusz_Płonka
Advocate I

Okey, I find a solution. I have to change api version from 15 (auto created) to 14 but i dont understand why. Could someone explain me, how its working?

Mateusz_Ponka_0-1660907479285.png