Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

I am having trouble viewing reports in Mozilla firefox

While opening reports in Mozilla Firefox 47.0b1(Latest Update), I am getting “undefined” text all over the top of my reports, though I can open reports using another browser i.e. Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Earlier I had never come across this issue. This is happening with all the reports in My Workspace and App Workspaces. Is there any idea why is this happening?

Regards,

Amit

Comments
jlankford
Advocate I

I would like to also mention that I've experienced the same issues. Most of my sales force uses Firefox, and with a recent update, many visualization headers, along with each report page header comes up "undefined." Our company leadership also uses firefox, which has made reporting challenging. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I have tested on my side with the latest FireFox browser version 64.0.2 but not able to reproduce the issue. Would you please test again to see if the same issue occurs? 

q9.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Ronny_A

I'm having the same issues. My Firefox version is the latest (50.0.2) as it says its up-to-date

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Ronny_A,

As you can see in the screenshot in my previous post, the latest Firefox browser version is 64.0.2, please update to this version then test it again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Ronny_A

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

my Firefox browser didn't find new updates automatically. Even after clicking to search for new updates it said it's up-to-date.

So I downloaded the version 64.0.2 manually and installed it. Looks like it's fixed in that version.

Thanks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Ronny_A

Glad to hear the issue is gone now. Smiley Happy

Best REgards,
Qiuyun Yu 

carlosamoura

We have the same problem!!
Power Bi Desktop Version: 2.65.5313.1381 64-bit (dez de 2018)

undefinid.png
Joe
Advocate II
Advocate II

We are getting this issue intermittently in firefox.  Have opened a ticket [REG:119020519632311] with microsoft. So far 3 users have reported this undefined errorundefinederror.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

@carlosamoura Please update your Firefox browser to the latest version as I suggested before then test again. 

@Joe I see your case [REG:119020519632311] is closed now. The issue should be resolved on your side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft, Thanks for the update. I have checked and found that the issue has been resolved.

I have tested with Mozilla Firefox 47.0b1(Latest Update),

Thank you and best regards,

Amit