@anonymous2 @s-anonymous @jam @kan @Rex @Sasa
Getting below error while trying to download the pbix file, this file was created in Power bi desktop and published to service and no large data set enabled and npo incremental refresh created.
Can't export to Power BI Desktop format
We couldn't export to .pbix format.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.Hide details
- Activity IDbe04fc78-e49e-4cf6-986f-24352c0e4070
- Request ID0503b7fa-3095-6457-fad1-60ae40b0baa5
- Correlation ID825ea686-8fe1-3d87-3f53-994e998fa983
- Status code0
- TimeMon Aug 01 2022 12:57:06 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
- Service version13.0.18756.45
- Client version2207.4.12439-train
- Cluster URIhttps://wabi-us-north-central-g-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/
If cannot download .pbix file from Power BI Service, you can consider these limitations in the document:
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li