Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

How to track support cases

It was suggested I post this issue here instead of in the Power BI Service forums:

------------------------

I I am a pro user that opened up an official support ticket after I ran into this issue:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Still-acces-to-published-app-after-I-deleted-the-workspace/...

I recieved an email and was informed someone would reachout within 8 business hours. Having gone over that time limit I wanted to take a look at the case...and have no clue where it's actually stored. The email provides a link shown here:

email.png

Which brings me to azure and errors out.... How do I track offical support tickets?

email (1).png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

If it possible to share the ticket id with us? If it is, please send the ticket id to me via private message, I will check it internally to find who owns it. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft I have PM'd the case number to you.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I see the ticket owner already contacted you about this issue, please collaborate with the support engineer to get the issue resolved. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu