Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

How to remove the white sidebar on power BI report

I have a published a report on power BI but thesre is a white portion on both side of the report. My managers wants me to remove it can anyone please help?

Red marked portionRed marked portion

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

How did you open the report then click on Full Screen button? 

Based on my test, if we open Power BI service (has New Look feature turned on), go to Shared with Me section to open the report, click on View-> Full Screen, there is no such white portion. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear @v-qiuyu-msft 

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYjM5MDY2ZWUtNmE4NC00N2JjLWI1NTMtZGM3NGM3YTQzMTYxIiwidCI6Ijc2N...

Please have the link when i open on my laptop and go to the full screen mode it show white portion. My Screen is 1366 *768.

image.png

Mohs
Helper I

In case someone comes across this issue, the solution I found was that in the Page Background Wallpaper settings set your default colour to whatever you want. I had the same issue as @Anonymous and noticed my page background was set to "white". Once I changed the Wallpaper colour to black (the backround colour of my report) the issue was was resolved.