Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Horisontal slicer with color formating does not show selected item (in power bi service)

I have selected green as the background for my slicers (a green which is part of my color theme).

When I select the item (in this case LCY or DKK) the selected item is showed as black in Power BI Desktop, but in power bi service it is not possible to see which item that is selected, both of them are shown as green

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Below shown in PBI desktop

power bi desktop selected item is black.PNG

Shown PBI service - no filters are selected ( I have created multiple slicers to test if I could get it to work)

non is chosen.PNG

Below I have selected a horisontal slicers with no formating - and it is shown correct.

no formating - DKK is chosen.PNG

In the below picture I have selected a slicer with formmating - the currency dkk is chosen in the slicer to the right.

Capture.PNG

marcelammelo
Helper I

I have the same problem!

marcelammelo
Helper I

I have the same issue!

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous @marcelammelo

This issue should has been fixed now. Please check it again.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

It works 🙂

Thanks a lot of fixing it.

marcelammelo
Helper I

Thanks!!!

It's working now! 😉

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

I does not seem to me that it is fixed. I just tried to publish this applikation to my workspace.

Do i need to downlCapture.PNGoad the newest pbi desktop in order to get it to work?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it to work to day 🙂