Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Hierarchy Slicer went blank in IE11

My hierarchy slicer went blank today. It was working fine yesterday. We are using IE 11. I tried Chrome and it appears correctly and working. I tried clearing the cache as other posts mentioned. But it still doesn't work in IE11. Unfortunately, our users are all using IE11. Can anyone help?  Thanks!

Comments
bonvinre

I have the same problem

@kwu wrote:

My hierarchy slicer went blank today. It was working fine yesterday. We are using IE 11. I tried Chrome and it appears correctly and working. I tried clearing the cache as other posts mentioned. But it still doesn't work in IE11. Unfortunately, our users are all using IE11. Can anyone help?  Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here.  This makes me sad 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, we just a few few users reboot thier laptops and now it its working!! No more blank panel. Not sure what happened or why its now all of a sudden working... but yay!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

It's a issue that the fix should be coming, please test again. You can see the same issue reported here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Hierarchy-Slicer-background-color-has-suddenly-changed-in/id...

If you have any issue regarding Hierarchy Slicer, you can contact @jppp  who owns this visual for help. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

kwu
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for fixing it. The hierarchy slicer on our reports are back to normal now.

kwu
Frequent Visitor

The hierarchy slicer on our reports went blank again today. Any idea on what happened? and when can it be fixed?

Thanks.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

@kwu Please contact the author of HierarchySlicer by sending email to mail@datascenarios.nl as suggested here

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

jppp
MVP

Accidentally a wrong version of the HierarchySlicer has been released by Microsoft which is causing this behavior, but now the correct version is again available, which should fix the 'not working in IE'.

-JP