Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Help me how to register a Power BI account.

Hello! When I registered for Power BI with Office 365 account, it showed... We're sorry, but Microsoft Power BI isn't currently available for your account. Please check back later. We're sorry, but Microsoft Power BI isn't currently available for your account. The same goes for using your school email. Help me how to register a Power BI account.

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi, @biablack 

According to my research, here are the supported email address types of the Power BI:

• Power BI requires that you use a work or school email address. You can't sign up or purchase using email addresses provided by consumer email services or telecommunication providers. This includes outlook.com, hotmail.com, gmail.com, and others. If you don't have a work or school account, learn about alternate ways to sign up.
  • You can sign-up for or purchase Power BI with .gov or .mil addresses, but this requires a different process. For more info, see Enroll your US Government organization in the Power BI service.

You can follow this document to register a Power BI account for yourself:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Help-me-how-to-register-a-Power-BI-account/idi-p/1914892

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin