Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Help! No more drill down arrows in the online report version?

Hi. After the latest update (May 2018) the drill down symbols (the up and down arrows) no longer appear after I hanve published the report online. Why? Is there a bug in the lastest version? 

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@UNOFOR,

I am unable to reproduce this issue. Please update your Power BI Desktop to June release and check if you get this issue. Also please use different web browsers to view your report.

Regards,
Lydia

UNOFOR
Frequent Visitor

Hi Lydia. I installed the June release but there was no change. None of the "drill down", "go to the next level", or "focus mod arrows" are visible online. Not on Chrome and not on Internet explorer. Reports that I have created earlier this spring works just fine. The problem have occured recently in May. About the same time as I started to use ToolTips by the way if that could be a clue. But even on test reports I´ve created without Tootips added or anabled the problem with the missing on-line arrows remaines.

Best

/Uno

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@UNOFOR,

Could you please share dummy PBIX file via Private Message? I will  test it in my environment.

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

UNOFOR
Frequent Visitor

Hi again. When I create a new report there are no problems. It is just one specific report that refuses to work. When I, in online mode, move the cursor over the different graphs in that report nothing happens. No frames or symbols appear. Tooltips works just fine though. 

/U

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@UNOFOR,

What is the result when you download the existing PBIX file from Power BI Service and use June release Power BI Desktop to re-publish it. We will appreciate that if you can share the problem PBIX file via Private message.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@UNOFOR,

I found that in your PBIX file, you selected "Hide the visual header in reading view" option, please unselect it and publish to Power BI Service.

1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia