Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Help Extract Text Between Delimitors Not Working

I have an issue with 2 columns showing No data on a  published report.

On Desktop

I Duplicate a column that has an Address. X2

Then Extract the data show Folder and File name from Address X 2

And rename them X2

Capture1.PNG

This data Shows in Grid on Desktop View

Capture2.PNG

However when published the data does not show on a report (only column headers show)

Capture3.PNG

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@NeossITAdmin

I cannot repro the same issue on my side. Could you please try to republish your report to Power BI Service to see if it helps? If issue persists, could you please share your PBIX file through online file service like OneDrive? Then I can have a try with your file.

Help Extract Text Between Delimitors Not Working_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

NeossITAdmin
Regular Visitor

Ok.. 

Tried re-publishing under same file name (No luck)

However, re-saved under different filename and published,  the X2 fields now show.. 😐 

I have tried X1 refresh on new published pbix file and the fields still hold..(which they didn't before on refresh)

Thankyou for your help. 

please can you keep log open for X2 days whilst i validate schedlued refresh over the next 2 days.

Kind Regards

NeossITAdmin
Regular Visitor

Hi after 2 days on a schelued refresh the data in the 2 fields have disapeared again.. however data is available and viewable on desktop version.. When trying republish the same as issue as above.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@NeossITAdmin

I'm still not able to repro the same issue on my side. The report always shows properly after several refreshes in PBI Service.

I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered