Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Heat map bug -- Online services

The heat map visualization stopped working all of the sudden. Desktop works fine, just online services. Any help would be appericated. Thanks!

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Do you mean the conditional formatting in matrix visual stop work on your side? If so, I'm afraid I could not reproduce your issue. Please clear the browser cache or change the browser and check if this issue persists.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's a sample. I'm having issues when publishing to web services. Checked with different browsers, no luck. My issue again is the heat map is not displaying upon publishing. 

In addition, the heat map was working fine last week.

Screenshot 1: Desktop

Stalema_0-1601996378198.png

Screenshot 2: Web services (Online)

Stalema_1-1601996396262.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue

turbomanson
Regular Visitor

I also have the same issue.  Heat maps were working fine, now they are blank in the online portal.

KNP
Super User
Super User

The same issue exists for tables and matrix visuals. I suspect this issue is quite widespread but only just being noticed.

I don't know if it will help for the heatmaps, but I've found a possible workaround for tables.

See comment on this post...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Dashboard-dark-theme-broken-for-matrix-and-tables/idi-p/1422...

josejose
Regular Visitor

same issue after updating to the september 2020 update https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/SEPTEMBER-2020-UPDATE-BUG/idi-p/1432353#M61449

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi @Anonymous 

I have tested on my side, it works well.

try to update power bi desktop to the latest version and republish to service again.

Regards,

Lin