Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Header Icons - Help tooltip issue

Hi,

For multiple dashboards published on the web, we use the Header icons -> Help tooltip options to display some plus information for the users. A help tooltip is a Report page which contans text only.

We haven't changed anything in the report, but it's currently just the ? icon is displayed, the report tooltip isn't.

Has there been any change in this function in the last few weeks?

Thx

András

Currently this issue should been fixed already in Power BI Service, please try to check it again in other time ranges.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
ipagotto
Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem.  Report visuals with visual header help tooltip configured to show a report page with help info are not working properly.  The tooltip is not shown when you hover or click on the ? in the visual header.  This report was working fine in the power bi service in the past and now doesn't.  It works fine in the desktop and re-publishing to the service does not correct the problem.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Have submited this issue internal(ICM: 297170122), and the fix for this issue would be produced by the end of this week.

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - I see the status here says 'Delivered'. I'm still not able to see our 'Header Icons > Help Tooltip' in Web, only functional in Desktop. Can you confirm if this was delivered, and if there is any action we should have to do to ensure these work again?

chipm
Regular Visitor

We are having the same problem

sublog
Helper III

This issue is still occurring and has been so for about a week. When will it be fixed? 

ipagotto
Regular Visitor

FYI... This issue was fixed around middle of last week on my end.  I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Currently this issue should been fixed already in Power BI Service, please try to check it again in other time ranges.

Best Regards,

sublog
Helper III

It is not fixed. Southeast US. 

sublog_0-1648552019486.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also in Ontario, Canada and it is not fixed for me. I've rebuilt from scratch and republished and still not working.

cultibras
Regular Visitor

In Brazil not solution