Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Having an issue with data refreshing, details below

Cluster URI: WABI-AUSTRALIA-SOUTHEAST-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 289d34ae-3235-40a4-b5a7-7b235afb36cf
Request ID: 77606841-983c-5781-95b3-f8a90aa69e3a
Time: 2022-02-03 05:33:17Z

Hi @SB_AU 

May I know whether you have configured Data Loss Prevention policies for your dataset? With the information from you, I find an error said your data model is not in Premium capacity and DLP scenarios are allowed for datasets in premium capacity only.

In addition, I also see an error said there is probably an Entity was renamed or deleted. Please update the query/visual to use the new name or undo the name change. Did you do such operation?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @SB_AU 

May I know whether you have configured Data Loss Prevention policies for your dataset? With the information from you, I find an error said your data model is not in Premium capacity and DLP scenarios are allowed for datasets in premium capacity only.

In addition, I also see an error said there is probably an Entity was renamed or deleted. Please update the query/visual to use the new name or undo the name change. Did you do such operation?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun