Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HELP!!!!!Gateway connection issue(Oracle)

Hello,guys
Every time ,I tried to make a connection through Gateway with Oracle
I’ve always got this error information

Cluster URI: https://wabi-south-east-asia-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Status code: 400
Error Code: DMTS_PublishDatasourceToClusterErrorCode
Version: 13.0.3154.207

Task is timeouted with System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.PowerBI.DataMovement.Pipeline.Common.TDFHelpers.<>c__DisplayClass9_0`1.<<GetNextResponse>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.PowerBI.DataMovement.Pipeline.Common.TDFHelpers.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<<ExecuteBlockOperation>b__0>d.MoveNext()

Pls help me to solve this issue !!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Itsagoodquality,

From your description, it seems that the issue occurs when you refresh the Oracle data use gateway. In your scenario, which kind of the gateway do you run, on-premise data gateway or on-premise data gateway (personal mode)? 

1. Please check if the report can be refreshed successfully in Power BI desktop. 

2. Please check if every time refresh in Power BI service is failed. 

3. Please update the gateway to the latest version. 

4. Please share gateway log files with us, you can use Export Logs feature to get log files. You can upload log files to your Onedrive and share the link here. 

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info