Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Grid Changes Between Development Sessions

Several times, I finish a Power BI Desktop development session, save the file, and re-open it to find that the gridlines have shifted. Now, when I go to line up a visual with another, it is not "pixel-perfect" and I have to adjust all visuals in a given line to match the "new" gridline location. Can gridlines always be the same within a given .pbix file?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bourquejeff,

Did you open the same pbix file on the same Power BI desktop running on the same machine twice times? 

You can create a simple report, close then open again to see if the same issue occurs. Also please try to run the latest Power BI desktop version 2.53.4954.621 if possible. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu  

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

bourquejeff
Frequent Visitor

Yes, it was the same report on the same machine, but it's possible I was not using the most recent version wwhen I had this issue. It didn't occur each time I opened the report, but it was very noticeable when it did. I'll post again if I have the issue in development in the near future.

Thank you.