Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Greyed out Page Navigation in PowerBI App

We have a reports that are published as app. The page navigation is set to dark blue and it was working fine (visually and functionality wise) last week. Today, all of our apps are greyed out almost half of the page navigation (see attached pic below wherein until #18 its good but grey starts from 19 onwards). When clicked, the page still opens and work but its causing panic and alarm as the color is different than expected.

Any ideas whats causing this issue?

FBCvetkova_0-1660549976374.png

Hi @FBCvetkova 

The issue has been solved , I will change the status to "Delivered" . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Arnoh
Helper III

Hi have the same issue here. 

rappleton
Advocate I

Hi all, 

Apparently it will be fixed by the end of the 20th August - Support | Microsoft Power BI

Kind regards

Richard 

mikebaldwinjr
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here, looking forward to the solution being implemented...

joefonseca
Regular Visitor

Same issue on our side this all started as of last week release with PBI updates.  

Jeff23

Same issue for our organisation. Please fix this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.  It was reported by a Client, so I would really appreciate a quick solution.  Thanks!

IEFBR14
Regular Visitor

This looks to be fixed.  However, scrolling through the report list is buggy.  Moving the scroll bar moves the reports' arrow, but the names don't move until you let go of the scroll bar.

I experience this when switching between using the mouse scroll wheel and then using to the scroll bar.

mikebaldwinjr
Frequent Visitor

@IEFBR14 i see the same floating arrow issue, seems to be a bit sporadic though, not every time I use the scroll bar.

Original issue still persists for me though, for now I have changed the navigation panel to light grey so the text is black in color and does not get lost when the panel glitches to grey with white text.

Rat1
Frequent Visitor

I am still facing the issue.. Can anyone provide an eta please ?

egbertdejong
Frequent Visitor

same issue here - hope this is resolved soon