Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Greyed out Page Navigation in PowerBI App

We have a reports that are published as app. The page navigation is set to dark blue and it was working fine (visually and functionality wise) last week. Today, all of our apps are greyed out almost half of the page navigation (see attached pic below wherein until #18 its good but grey starts from 19 onwards). When clicked, the page still opens and work but its causing panic and alarm as the color is different than expected.

Any ideas whats causing this issue?

FBCvetkova_0-1660549976374.png

Hi @FBCvetkova 

The issue has been solved , I will change the status to "Delivered" . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
tuanlong
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue here with the published PBI App. I made a quick fix by changing the App color to light grey. However, the bug is still there if someone looks at it closely enough.

Waiting for Microsoft replies now.

tuanlong_0-1660559981061.png

mrraut
Frequent Visitor

We are getting the same issue

Xrusader
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here.  I think this started last week.  Same in all browsers.

padisala

Same issue. Did anyone reach out to Microsoft to report the bug? If so, can you share the case number to track the issue.

Yudizzz
Regular Visitor

I have same issue, this started 2 days ago. is anyone have a solution for this issue?

AnkitKukreja
Super User

Hi! @FBCvetkova 

This has been reported internally and the team is working on it. Tracking ID: 326885078. Unfortunately, we don't have any eta for this.

Also, as you mentioned, it should open as expected, but the colour is currently different.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @FBCvetkova 

As @AnkitKukreja  mentioned , it's a known issue , ICM ID is 326885078 . No specific solution is given at this time. I'll come back for updates if there are any messages . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

rappleton
Advocate I

We are also experiencing this issue across our company. 

Kind regards

Richard

nandhp
Regular Visitor

Even we face same issue.Dashboard lists in apps greyed out(White color),happens in all browser.Kindly share us the solution if we already have a fix.

Attached the screenshot of the bug.App issue.PNG

Jocie
Frequent Visitor

We are experiencing the same issue since the last two days.  It affected all our apps, including the  previously published one's too.  A quick fix is appreaciated.

Cheers,