Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Graph showing in desktop but not in service

Hi,

I have a graph that looks fine in the Power BI Desktop app, but when published to the Power BI service becomes blank. I have attempted to clear my cache on my browser, switch off all filters on the graph, and check by turning the graph into a table to see if there is any data behind it on the service.

I am using a number of visuals which have this error, including a line graph and clustered bar charts. I am using a sharepoint to access data.

I believe this is a bug with the Power BI Service.

Hi @Anonymous ,

In my testing, there is no problem.

Do you have any other developments? For example, has there been any discovery related to what you said might be related to the pipeline?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which visual are you using specifically?
What is the data source you are using? Is it local? If so, is the gateway properly configured for the data source in the service?

Best regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have updated my original post. I will test in a different enviornment and republish the dashboard and dataset to test if it is a data pipeline problem.

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous ,

In my testing, there is no problem.

Do you have any other developments? For example, has there been any discovery related to what you said might be related to the pipeline?

Best regards,

Sílvia_M

Hi,

The same thing is happening to me. Have you found out what the problem was?

Thanks,

Sílvia