Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Google sheet data connector failing

I have 3 dashboards that are now, within the last 5 or so days that are failing to refresh on the server. The authentication is set up correctly, the refresh fails, I go in and reauthenticate on the server, manually run the refresh and it works but then the scheduled refresh fails but they don't consistently fail. Two scorecards are exactly the same, one fails in one workspace but not in another workspace and throughout the organization some of the data sources that use Google sheets with the beta connector are failing while others are not. 

Hi @Anonymous 

It seems that the same issue with this post Credentials error for Google Sheets beta connector. And such kind of issue has been reported internally(ICM 285035360). I’ll follow up it and sync with you here once there is any update.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem seems to be occuring that the token times out after one hour.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous 

It seems that the same issue with this post Credentials error for Google Sheets beta connector. And such kind of issue has been reported internally(ICM 285035360). I’ll follow up it and sync with you here once there is any update.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun