Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Google Analytics Connector in PowerBI Desktop

I've recently installed November update for PowerBI Desktop and the Google Analytics connector has stopped working.

Am getting error message "Unexpected error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute."

Any advice?

Comments
ladyliana
Regular Visitor

Thanks @WillHopkins!!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Please share fiddler trace as I mentioned in previous post with us, so we can try to analyze the issue. Also please provide desktop trace log around the time the issue occurs. 

@WillHopkins Thanks your for your workaround. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

doyleg_OEH
Advocate II

Thanks @WillHopkins. Legend.

LeeWitten
Regular Visitor

Cheers WillHopkins   

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @WillHopkins

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same problem after updating to the November 2018 release. Followed @WillHopkins' steps to remove the GA credentials, then re-added them, and now the probem is solved.

PrestaPower
Frequent Visitor

hey WillHopkins, i tried to force a re-authentification as you said, worked at first, but then when i re-opened the reports and tried to get more data from google analytics, the same error was displayed : "Unexpected error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute."

Of course doing that each and every time i want to get google analytics data does not seems a long term solution. Anyone have an idea to solve this ?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @PrestaPower

Please share desktop trace log and fiddler trace with me as suggested in my previous post. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

jozefgabriel

Hey,

the same issue here. Happens every few hours to every few minutes while working on the report.

Issue temporarily solved after manually deleting credentials, forcing PBI to authenticate the queries again.

PrestaPower
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Where can i get this information ?

Best Regards