Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Google Analytics Connector in PowerBI Desktop

I've recently installed November update for PowerBI Desktop and the Google Analytics connector has stopped working.

Am getting error message "Unexpected error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute."

Any advice?

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heya, I'm having the exact same issue.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I'm not reproduce the issue in Power BI desktop November version. Please run fiddler with below option enabled, then repeat steps to reproduce the issue, save all sessions to .saz file, upload it to your OneDrive or dropbox, send the share link to me via private message. 

Fiddler.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, just to add, i'm also seeing the same issue.  I can't retrieve any information from our Google Analytics Account. SQL is still fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing for me. Dashboards which are live are updating well, but on pbi desktop i cannot refresh without warning /cannot work at all with GA data

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, worked before yesterday without a problem. I have the November 2018 Power BI version.

LeeWitten
Regular Visitor

Worked fine this morning - did the update and same as everyone else, no longer works.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't work anymore... Can't pull GA data either

WillHopkins
Advocate I

Hi I had the same issue after the Nov update. I went to file > options and settings > data source settings and removed the GA credentials. This forced a re-authentication with GA and everything then worked. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you WillHopkins, that worked for me as well.