Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Glitch in subscription: image content only partial

A report has a subscription associated to it, and when the subscription kicked off at its automatic Monday 8:30am time, the email it generated contained only the top left hand corner of the report view. After seeing this issue, I clicked on the subscription's manual "run now" and when it ran, it contained the full one page view of the report as it should. Why did it cut off the image in the first run?

Note: I am not referring to any scrolling on the report (its a very simple report that has no scrolling at all), I am saying it only sent 25% of the page's image. Also, the report refresh was completed well before the 8:30 am email and so the report did not change between the two times.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@meganpbiuser 

I cannot reproduce the issue. If it persists, you may create a support ticket for assistance.

GaryH
Frequent Visitor

We are experiencing this issue as well.  We have a report that randomly skews when subscriptions is run.  It appears to happen around 1 out of every 100 runs.  It is very frustrating that it keeps recurring randomly.

When the issue occurs, the report has shorter width than page size, and the error seems to resize to regular page with and then cut off in the middle.