Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Get data issue

Hi,

I’m having a very strange issue, I’m using Oracle database to get data but i'm not able to find all my tables and view while I’m successfully connected to the server.

The issue suddenly happened, as previously i used to be able to view all my tables and database views.

Please advise. 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Reham,

Please check if permission of your Oracle account is changed on Oracle server. Please go to Oracle sqldeveloper tool and connect to the same Oracle server with the same credential you used on Power BI side to see which tables/views are available. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Reham
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Qiuyun for your reply. I tried to access using the main admin account but i'm still not able to find some tables and views. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Reham,

Have you checked the result in SQLdeveloper tool on Oracle side with these account? 

Please clear the credential for the connection to this Oracle server. Then reconnect to the Oracle, type the account which can see all tables and views on Oracle side to see if you can see all tables/views in Power BI desktop. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu