Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Get Apps

I am having an issue where one of my executives goes to the app section and he is unable to see the Get Apps button to subscribe to an app.  Also if we send him the link , the link does not work for him.  Other users are not having this issue. 

There just is a search box in the upper left that has is a line with the magnifying glass.  Searching here does nothing either.

I have verified he is logged in as well.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @phi2134,

1. Please let him try other browsers, eg: Chrome, Edge browser. 

2. Please let him check red section button is available, and if he can get app successfully via this button. 

w2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

jwademcg
Advocate I

I have found the issue.  The Get Apps link is getting cut off if your screen has a lower resolution becuase the scroll bar isn't popping up as it should.  It has to do with the resolution and no scroll bar.  Had an executive with the same issue, got him to zoom out using the browser and then he could see the "Get Apps" link at the bottom and click it.  It is very frustrating for him, please fix Microsoft!

Update: to clarify, i think this is only an issue when there are no apps yet for the user and the get apps link shows at the bottom.  Once you have some apps the get apps link shows up in the top right as well as another square.  Still please fix!  New users keep having this issue if they keep their resolution lower because they have trouble seeing small text.