Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gateway performance monitoring broken with february update

Hello,

I used the monitoring to find the queries that took much time/cpu (cf. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/data-integration/gateway/service-gateway-performance)

It was working fine with december version of the gateway but today I've updated the gateway (february update) and this is not working anymore.

The problem is in the "QueryExecutionReport" log file. A few columns have been added and the format is not correct: there is some decimal numbers in the new columns and these numbers seems to be configured with commas (and not dot). As the format of the log file is as csv with comma as separators the file is incorrect.

I tried to change the separators in the windows language settings but it didn't worked.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@David_V 

Take a look at this post and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

David_V
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your response.

I already tried to change the region settings but it seems that the gateway in not taking these parameters into account. I think the problem could be seen with any language and can be reproduced easily:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@David_V 

Did you solve this issue? 

We are experiencing the same issue.

David_V
Frequent Visitor

I didn't try recently but it seems that nothing as been done for this so I doubt that it works now...