Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gateway não inicializa automaticamente

estou com alguns problemas no meu servidor de BI por conta de travamentos e etc. sendo necessario a reinicialização manual do servidor, quando o serviço e reestabelecido o serviço de Gateway que tem a inicialização automatica não inicia me forçando a ir até, o paiunel de serviço e iniciando manualmente, gostaria de ajuda para enteder o por que ele não inicia sozinho mesmo estando com inicialização autamatica, isso atrapalha por que caso seja esquecido de iniciar as atualização que são agendadas durante o dia não acintecem.

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@CarlosHTI,

This is English forum, please post question in English. 

Do you have some issues with gateway? Could you please post screenshot about your scenario?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

CarlosHTI

I have some problems with my BI server due to crashes and so on. I need to manually reboot the server, when the service and reestablished the Gateway service that has the automatic startup does not start me forcing to go up, the service and starting manually, I would like help to understand why it does not start alone even if it is with aka boot, this makes it difficult for you to forget to start the updates that are scheduled during the day do not fade.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@CarlosHTI

Do you mean that gateway service is not started automatically after you reboot server even if you set Automatic startup type ? If so, I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Do you use the latest version of gateway?

1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia