Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gateway disabled

ello, 

I wondr if there is someone facing the same problem as me. 

My  Enterprise Gateway was working smoothly until yesterday.  I don't know how but i cannot choose my EG to refresh my dataset : 

constat.JPG

I created a sample report to test the datasources, in the example below the error (EG disabled) is happening when i use a merge join in my power query : 

Cas PBI.JPG

when i deploy the report with this step i have this error "You don't have any gateway installed or configured for the data sources in this dataset. Please install a new personal gateway or configure the data source for an existing data gateway" 

but deploying without the merge join, everything works fine => i can select the EG! 

I use Two souces in my report : 

SQLSEVER for RLS table 

Excle file for Fichier table 

It seems strange to have this issue after a join operation in the model. 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Best Regards, 

KSABI

Comments
vgdits
Frequent Visitor

Dear @ksabi thanks for notice. We have already tested the workaround early in the morning when we saw previous feedback. However we hope for fix on high-level folder, as in our case this "downgrade" makes it more complex to manage.

Thanks all for help.

Jiri

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-haibl-msft  Fiddler tracers where inside that OneDrive link I PM'd you.  Did you get access ok?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I didn't see any .saz file in that directory, could you please have a check on your side?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-haibl-msft

I wasn't sure which format to use at the time, so i saved it with the .BAT, .HAR and a raw format (folder called RAW)

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

Could you please save the fiddler traces as .saz type? We need them to look into the root cause of this issue.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, same folder i've saved a GatewayIssue2.saz

wmorris20
Helper II

We are following this Issue thread as we are seeing the same thing.  Thanks for your research.

David_V
Frequent Visitor

Same issue for us and the workaround (configure the gateway for each file individually) is not an acceptable solution for us as we have to many (and variable) files in input. I hope this will be resolved soon. I'll keep following this thread to see any updates in this issue.

vsagan
Frequent Visitor

Any update on this?

This is becoming an old issue for what used to be a key feature.

wmorris20
Helper II

I completely agree.  At a minimum, it would be nice to know if this is an issue that is scheduled to be fixed, a feature change that is scheduled to be rolled back, or a feature change.

We need to be able to plan around this one.