Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gateway credentials won't save just spinning

RESOLVED, and confirmed that this is working again as of 4/16/2019

Recently I have had a few different datasets linked to my personal Gateway and shared Gateway that have had issues with credentials not up to date.  Sadly I don't have a service account, just my login (working on getting a service account now).  Even so, why would some Excel files in my OneDrive work and others not?  They are all in the same set of folders, and some are even in the same folder.  I have tried both Organizational Level and Private level in the privacy settings.  I am guessing that an uninstall/re-install will fix this, but I don't feel like that is a solution.

spinning when saving credentialsspinning when saving credentials

Comments
Kalvis
Regular Visitor

Same problem here!

pobi-adp

I also have the same problem with several files

keithdbates
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here.  Re-installed everything and installed latest april release desktop and it still did not resolve issue.  Unable to get credentials to clear on the service and therefore scheduled refresh is no longer working.  Something in this April release looks to have broken from what i can tell.  Anyone else? Please vote! Lets get some attention on this one.

andymc123
Advocate III

agreed, but maybe there should be a post with "Spinning" spelled correctly 🙂 I don't see a way to correct the spelling now that is it posted...

thommorgan85

I'm having the same issue for about the last 18 hours. Only on personal gateway.

My other connections are fine

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @andymc123 ,

I was not able to reproduce this problem on my side.

It might be an temporary problem, please test agian. If issue persists, I would suggest you create a support ticket.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

keithdbates
Frequent Visitor

Agreed. Seems to be resolved now.