Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gateway Error, MySQL issue

Hi, 

there is something wrong with the On-premises data gateway. If I import the data via MySQL queries, I can refresh and get the data in Power BI desktop. But as I want to use the scheduler with Gateway I get this error:

Leider ist ein Problem aufgetreten.
Es konnte keine Verbindung mit der Datenquelle "undefined" hergestellt werden.
Versuchen Sie es später noch mal, oder wenden Sie sich an den Support. Geben Sie die folgenden Details an, wenn Sie sich an den Support wenden.
Zugrunde liegender Fehlercode: -2147467259 Table: Besuchstiefe - session_and_actions.
Zugrunde liegende Fehlermeldung: [Die Daten können nicht kombiniert werden.] Section1/sessions_and_actions/Entfernte Spalten1 verweist auf andere Abfragen oder Schritte und kann daher nicht direkt auf eine Datenquelle zugreifen. Erstellen Sie diese Datenkombination neu.
DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult: -2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.MashupSecurityException.DataSources: [{"kind":"MySql","path":"192.168.14.86;traffic"}]
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.MashupSecurityException.Reason: PrivacyError
Cluster-URI: WABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Aktivitäts-ID: 845cd565-c8e6-4fa4-b2d2-ed70442c1fd0
Anforderungs-ID: 074d7a83-d3d8-8803-d4eb-13d262c8d7ec
Zeit: 2020-01-14 09:17:27Z

There is the option to import all data separately in Power BI and filter/combine with M queries but then the refresh takes around 1 hour which is not useful for us.

Could you please help me? It is very critical.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @tabar

Please open the report in Power BI desktop, set the Privacy Level for all data sources used in the report as Organizational. After republishing the report to Power BI service, set privacy level as Organizational for data sources in Manage Gateways as well. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

tabar
Helper I

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

thank you very much for your fast reply. Indeed it worked, but I have changed one other thing as well. 

in the MySQL queries, I had multiple filters (where clause), which did not work for type date (It works on PBI Desktop but not Gateway)

AND DATE(s.session_datetime)>="""&Date.ToText(#"Initiales Go-Live","yyyy-MM-dd")&"""

So I delete this part and filter it in Power BI and it worked. Thank you very much. 

sailfishgmbh

Hi all,

We have the same problem, but cannot change the privacy settings. See attached screenshot for further details.

Thanks for your help.

Unbenannt.JPG