Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gantt chart 2.2.3 Sort using two or more fields

Hi, 

It seems like Gantt 2.2.3 chart only allows one sorting order option. Even if I set default sort order options it still takes in the first sort option.  Is there a workaround for this issue that I am not aware of or will this feature be added any time soon? Multi-field sort options for Gantt 2.2.3 chart

Thanks, i appreciate any help you can provide

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support

Hi @Nate_B ,

As far as I know, currently it could only sort by one order in Gantt Chart 2.2.3 chart.

Perhaps you can submit the requirement to ideas and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

ALHU
Frequent Visitor

Is there any update on this i would also need this feature?

Sorting the project alphabetically and the tasks then are sorting according to the date start for example?