Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Funnel Chart Data Colors is always showing black color in Power service in microsoft edege browsers.

Hi Team,

I have funnel chart with an application anme as group and count of user as values.I have given a Blue color to the data color .

But Unfortunaltly after publishing the same in to power bi service ,It is showing black as data color.

It is happening in microsoft edge browser.  

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test but couldn't reproduce your issue. The data color of funnel chart will not be changed in edge browser on my side. Please try clear the browser cach and make sure power bi desktop and microsoft edge are both latest version.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jimmy,

Let me know which version of  Microsoft edge are you currently using. I am using Microsoft edge legacy version. I have also tried in Internet explorer aloso .The issue is persisting in that browser too.

One of our client using these 2 browsers only.Please let me know ,what will be the root casue for this

Internet explorerInternet explorer

Edge legacyEdge legacy

VladA

Hi 

@Anonymous 

I have the same exact issue in the Explorer versin 11.1550.17134.0

Everything looks good in Chrome but not IE. 

Do you guys figured it out?

CidcleyBarbosa
Advocate IV

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem using Edge. In Chrome, it works well.

Regards,
Cidcley

Wrzesien

This issue just started happening to me as well, I run Edge for PowerBI, up-to-date on desktop version.  Happening on two different Funnel visualizations on different pages on Edge.  Another user on Chrome sees colors and looks fine.

Wrzesien

Funnel Black 2020-07-29 104420.jpg

Wrzesien

I submitted a ticket and they responded there is an internal change request/fix for this that should be released by 8/14