I have just upgraded to version 2.85.985.0 64-bit (September 2020).
For training purposes I used to have an exercise where we retrieve data from a Wikipedia page showing the largest cities in Europe. We used to get a table that could be filtered, transformed, converted to a list and sorted. Finally we could use the globe visual (Sorry, don't know the name in the English version) to show all the cities on the map.
When we entered the URL in the old version of PBI the navigator gave us exactly 1 "document" and 1 table. The table was what we could use for our exercise.
The new version gives us an endless list of tables - none of which are useful at all.