Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Formatting Issue Titles / White Borders in Service

HI

As per this community discussion, a change to the borders around titles in some visualisations has caused multiple problems across the Service and Mobile versions. This does not occur on Power BI desktop.

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the US (US West 2 region). The original issue we had (extra padding in titles) is now resolved.

However, we embed a Power BI report into a web app, and currently there is a difference in how button shapes are rendered in the Service (correct, with rounded edges as intended) vs in the Embedded web page (incorrect - with square edges, even thoigh it is the same report). 

This might be an issue that is specific to the Embedded service (different from the original issue as reported).  

shawnmarx
Advocate I

For us using a button text which should be left aligned is now centered. This was working on Friday while the card visuals were broken (which is fixed now today).

shawnmarx_1-1632168253705.png

shawnmarx_0-1632168228756.png

Satz27
Frequent Visitor

on my display still having problem, last week the dropdown position didn't match but now it's fixed, but now my display text size doesn't match the desktop display.

Desktop : 

Satz27_0-1632206877019.png

Browser :

Satz27_1-1632206905850.png

I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

GF-PBI
Regular Visitor

Button text is still incorrect. There are additional margin properties in the service causing the text to drop to the bottom of the button making them almost unreadable. The buttons were correct on Friday but showing incorrectly again. Icons also have additional padding! Please fix. 

aacs
Regular Visitor

Hi there,

Do we have any news regarding the MS defective update over the weekend?

Like all of us, all of my reporting packs and the ones of my colleagues, consulted (inter)nationally, are impacted. We've spent months to get estheatical and interactive reports but now, after MS' update, every single button looks ugly, disproportionate (icons, images, wrong padding etc...) and some of them are simply unusable. Also I have now properties on the cloud that do not appear in the same way on the Desktop version and even if everything looks fortunately fine on both platforms while modelling, when a report get published the result is just terrible and it's almost impossible to correct:

Desktop/cloud:

aacs_0-1632227754230.png

Power BI service:

aacs_0-1632228951996.png

Edit: Issues has been resolved for me too - Many thanks for the fix!

NPinto
Frequent Visitor

@aacs still waiting

shawnmarx
Advocate I

For my last response on alignment, I see that it's related to a new button update. I'm going to start a new thread for it.

PVO3
Impactful Individual

Issues has been resolved for me (Netherlands).

Thanks a lot!

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

NPinto
Frequent Visitor

Problem solved in Portugal.
Inadmissible resolution time (weeks) for a problem of this magnitude, please improve.

Thank you.