Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Formatting Issue Titles / White Borders in Service

HI

As per this community discussion, a change to the borders around titles in some visualisations has caused multiple problems across the Service and Mobile versions. This does not occur on Power BI desktop.

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why can’t Microsoft rollback the latest changes? How did this pass QA, or UAT testing by the product team? This is costing my company potential profit, since some of our impacted reports drive productivity.

JonP_88
Frequent Visitor

So relieved to have found this post! This change is driving me crazy. Microsoft please help!

Savil
Regular Visitor

This kind of amateurish service is unacceptable. My organization is surely going to take this into account when considering whether to keep using PBI or not.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi all:

This is the new awareness in the Power BI support page:

vrobertqmsft_0-1631865524262.png

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue with EDGE and Chrome.
I have de problem too in Line Chart and Slicers.

DP86
Advocate II

As of 2021-09-18 11:45 EDT, all of the visuals in our reports seem to have been restored to the originally-intended format (no 5 px padding). US-NORTH-CENTRAL.

JonP_88
Frequent Visitor

Still broken for my content despite the report from @DP86 

melvinyap
Regular Visitor

Hello All,

This issue seem restore and back to normal. All data is readable now.

From APAC region.

NPinto
Frequent Visitor

[Europe] Items on Power BI Service still unformatted even with no more announcements on https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ , anyone with the same problem?

NPinto_0-1632128080794.png  VS NPinto_1-1632128096972.png

PVO3
Impactful Individual

Issue still persists in the Netherlands