Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Formato de fecha errado

En la funcionalidad de realtime cuando se visualizan las fechas la API no mantiene el formato de fecha y hora con el que fue enviado originalmente. es decir; todas las horas que uno llama salen sin identificación de am o pm o formato de 24 horas. lo que genera confusión en el uso del servicio.

Muchas gracias.

Comments
heurrea

Al utilizar la funcionalidad de real time para visores, no se muestra de manera correcta el formato de la hora y fecha, no es respetada por la funcionalidad. es decir el dato que se trae no deja ver si es hora am o pm o si fuese en formato de 24 horas. por favor ayuda. gracias

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@heurrea,

This is English forum, please post question in English. I use Bing translator to translate your question and it seems that you have issues about date time fomat when creating streaming dataset in Power BI Service.

Could you please share screenshots about your scenario? I make a test on my side, datetime shows as expected. I set language settings as Default(browser language) in Power BI Service, also set proper language as default language in my web browser. How about yours?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

heurrea

In the realtime functionality when the dates are displayed, the API does not maintain the date and time format with which it was originally sent. that is to say; All the hours that one calls leave without identification of am or pm or format of 24 hours. which generates confusion in the use of the service.

We use the online version so it can not be a browser theme.

according to answer of Lydia I refer:

v-yuezhe-msft

Could you please share screenshots about your scenario? I make a test on my side, datetime shows as expected. I set language settings as Default(browser language) in Power BI Service, also set proper language as default language in my web browser. How about yours?
Regards,
Lydia

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjpe7oo2gq6v94v/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-12-28%20a%20la%28s%29%209.5...

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@heurrea,

It seems that you are creating new report using historical data, do you get same issue when adding a real-time tile in dashboard?

Regards,
Lydia