Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Font Size of theme not same as report in desktop

Hi, I have this problem: In JSON Theme I specify Title Size as 16 pts, but when applied on Desktop it shows as 16,3 pts. The font is Segoe Semibold. It happens almost in every size I define.

Thanks

Hi @daviddonoso,

Could you please tell me more details(reproduce steps) about this issue so I can try to reproduce it to report it internally if it is a bug? Thanks in advance!

1 The version of your Power BI Desktop. Are you using the latest version of it?

2 How you specify the font size? Did you change the extension of pbix file to zip and edit the JSON file contained in it?

3 Did you specify this value for a visual?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @daviddonoso,

Could you please tell me more details(reproduce steps) about this issue so I can try to reproduce it to report it internally if it is a bug? Thanks in advance!

1 The version of your Power BI Desktop. Are you using the latest version of it?

2 How you specify the font size? Did you change the extension of pbix file to zip and edit the JSON file contained in it?

3 Did you specify this value for a visual?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

daviddonoso
Frequent Visitor

Hi!! 

I edited the JSON file in Notepad and then applied that theme to a blank Power BI file with the financial sample data set.

1) I'm using the latest version of PWBI Desktop (Versión: 2.105.923.0 64-bit (mayo de 2022))

2) I specified the font size in Note Pad (by the way, its strange that you need to write "'Segoe UI Semibold', wf_segoe-ui_semibold, helvetica, arial, sans-serif" to get Segoe Semibold font right.) I didn't do the zip thing.

3) This value was wanted for every title of a visual so its added in visual styles under the "*".

I don't know how to attach my PBIX file or JSON file here so I'll add screenshots:

daviddonoso_0-1653659804575.png

daviddonoso_1-1653659826648.png

Thanks!!!