Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Focus Mode solaped Visualizations

Hello, when I press the focus mode button in my report in Web or Desktop, the visualization overlap.
Any possible solution?

Push focus Mode.

Regards, and thank you very much

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I tested in Power BI desktop version 2.68.5432.661 64-bit (April 2019) and Chrome browser 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit), the focus mode for the visuals display fine. 

In your scenario, does the issue happen with one specific report or all reports? Please try the same Power BI desktop and browser version as ours then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have Power BI updated to the April version and I have tested in several browsers, the problem persists.

The problem occurs in a report with a large number of Bookmarkers, is it possible that the problem is due to a high number of Bookmarkers?

Regards, and thank you very much

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I tested with 25 bookmarks but still not able to reproduce the issue. I guess the issue might be related to the report settings. If the issue still occurs on your side, please create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The problem persists, I do not think it is a mistake to configure the report, since in some pages it works well.

I create the ticket.

a greeting

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I was trying to open the ticket but the search button does not work, I can not open the ticket.

Screenshot_2.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

It's able to create a support ticket on my side. Please try again with different browsers. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu