Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Focus Mode for Tables Does Not Expand Good Like Graphs--all text in general seems to shrink a little

The Table and Matrix need to expand to fill the space in focus mode.  The text almost looks like it shrinks a small bit, which is frustrating for users with eyesight who anticipate the focus mode will help them see the text better.  Instead it aligns to the left and almost appears to shrink slightly (maybe that is just my eyes playing ticks on me).  Graphs expand very good, however it appears that this has to do with text since the axis and labels of the graph appear to almost shrink a bit as well.

Comments
jwademcg
Advocate I

The Table and Matrix need to expand to fill the space in focus mode.  The text almost looks like it shrinks a small bit, which is frustrating for users with eyesight who anticipate the focus mode will help them see the text better.  Instead it aligns to the left and almost appears to shrink slightly (maybe that is just my eyes playing ticks on me).  Graphs expand very good, however it appears that this has to do with text since the axis and labels of the graph appear to almost shrink a bit as well.

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @jwademcg,

Please vote up this idea or create a new one.

Best Regards,

Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tables/Matrixes become even more unreadable in focus mode. So please improve. Thank you

HelenWeddell
Regular Visitor

I also find tables don't fill the full screen in focus mode making it smaller.