Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Fix Field Parameter drillthrough

I am LOVING the new field parameters feature. Only problem I've found is you can't change the type to Value when using the parameter as a drillthrough, which makes field parameters less appealing since that eliminates drill on values.

arpost_2-1653324380737.png

This isn't listed as a limitation in the Microsoft doc, so I assume this should be working?

arpost_1-1653324157596.png

Hi @arpost 

Microsoft's official documentation has been updated to the limitations , Currently you can't use field parameters as the linked fields of a drill-through or tooltip page.

Ailsamsft_0-1653457487537.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Butterfly25
Frequent Visitor

The option "Show selected field" is also not available on the slicer visual. Would be great if that could be implemented. 

Annnyswtt

hello Team,

i cant load power BI model

kindly  assist

regards

Annnyswtt_0-1653409812655.png

SujataNarayana
Employee

@arpost Thank you for sharing this! This is unexpected behavior; our engineering team will investigate soon. In meantime we'll update the docs so others are aware of this issue.

SujataNarayana
Employee

@Butterfly25 we plan to add this support to slicers in a future update.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @arpost 

Microsoft's official documentation has been updated to the limitations , Currently you can't use field parameters as the linked fields of a drill-through or tooltip page.

Ailsamsft_0-1653457487537.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao